Specially formulated to soothe and rehydrate your pet’s skin, reducing redness, itching and dryness.
- Perfect for sensitive skin
- Cleanses and rehydrates
- Soothes and moisturises the skin
- Reduces redness and itch
Environmental factors, such as pollen and food allergies, can lead to skin problems.
Symptoms of skin problems may include:
- Visible dryness
VetSoothe Sensitive Shampoo is perfect for managing sensitive skin. It gets to work quickly, and provides great results. Use 1-2 times a week, or as indicated by your vet.
How to Shampoo Your Dog
- A brush to remove loose or excess fur
- The correct amount of shampoo, set to one side
- A towel or bath mat to stop your dog slipping
- Wet the entire coat with lukewarm water
- Apply the shampoo and massage it through your dog’s coat
- Keep shampoo away from your dog’s face and ears
- Leave the shampoo for the recommended time (3-5 mins)
- Rinse your dog thoroughly
- Let them shake off excess water, then towel-dry their coat
- Reward your dog with a tasty treat!
For a full guide and video tutorial visit the My Family Vets website.