Specially formulated to reduce build-up of grease and scale, VetSoothe Oil-Balance Shampoo keeps fur clean while offering a soothing effect for the skin, limiting overgrowth of yeast and bacteria.
- Removes crust, scale and excess oil
- Soothing agents to help reduce itching
- Moisturises and exfoliates
- Recommended by dermatologists
VetSoothe Oil-Balance Shampoo helps to manage greasy and crusty skin, with or without the presence of yeast and bacteria. Use 1-2 times per week, or as advised by your vet.
How to Shampoo Your Dog
- A brush to remove loose or excess fur
- The correct amount of shampoo, set to one side
- A towel or bath mat to stop your dog slipping
- Wet the entire coat with lukewarm water
- Apply the shampoo and massage it through your dog’s coat
- Keep shampoo away from your dog’s face and ears
- Leave the shampoo for the recommended time (3-5 mins)
- Rinse your dog thoroughly
- Let them shake off excess water, then towel-dry their coat
- Reward your dog with a tasty treat!
For a full guide and video tutorial visit the My Family Vets website.