Specially formulated to act against bacteria and yeast, which often cause skin problems for dogs and cats.
- Superior antibacterial action
- Easy to rinse away
- Soothes and moisturises the skin
- Recommended by dermatologists
- Gets to work faster than Non-irritant other products
VetSoothe Dermacleanse Shampoo contains essential moisturising ingredients to help soothe and hydrate your pet’s skin, alleviating soreness and irritation.
This product is ideal to use while bathing your pet. Simply apply the shampoo, leave for 3-5 minutes, rinse and then dry your pet’s coat. Use 2-3 times per week, or as indicated by your vet.
How to Shampoo Your Dog
- A brush to remove loose or excess fur
- The correct amount of shampoo, set to one side
- A towel or bath mat to stop your dog slipping
- Wet the entire coat with lukewarm water
- Apply the shampoo and massage it through your dog’s coat
- Keep shampoo away from your dog’s face and ears
- Leave the shampoo for the recommended time (3-5 mins)
- Rinse your dog thoroughly
- Let them shake off excess water, then towel-dry their coat
- Reward your dog with a tasty treat!
For a full guide and video tutorial visit the My Family Vets website.