VetSoothe Clear Plus is specially formulated to keep your dog or cat’s ears clean, and combats bacterial and fungal overgrowth.
- Easy to apply
- An oil-free formula
- Antibacterial and antifungal
- No bad smells, no irritation, no mess
- Recommended by dermatologists
- The best choice when bacteria and yeast are present
If your pet has been diagnosed with a fungal or bacteria-related ear problem, use VetSoothe Clear Plus to clean their ears 5-10 minutes before you administer medicated drops. If their ears are red or visibly itchy, VetSoothe Clear Plus will help keep them clean and provide a soothing effect.
Use VetSoothe Clear Plus 2-3 times a week (or as indicated by your vet) to keep your pet’s ears free from fungal or bacteria-related ear problems.
How to clean your pet’s ears
- To wash your hands
- To make sure your pet’s calm and comfortable
- A towel
- A ball of cotton wool
- Having a friend or family member on hand may also be useful
- Gently pull back the ear flap to expose the ear canal
- Apply enough solution to fill the ear canal
- Massage the base of the ear for 10 seconds
- Stop while your pet shakes their head
- Dab the inside of the ear with the cotton wool ball
- Once you’re done, offer your pet a tasty treat!
For a full guide and video tutorial visit the My Family Vets website.